Sunday 18 May 2014

Globzilla?


Gareth Edward's Godzilla is out now, and I'm proud to say I had a small part helping design him.
This, as you may note, is not Godzilla, nor a concept for him, but I post this idle scribble in the interim as I await approval to show actual concepts I did for the film.

Watching Godzilla made me want to dig out all the giant monster inspired pieces I've done over the years - made me think of doing a print of the Faction cover. Hmmm.... maybe I will...

Godzilla: the Art of Destruction, a spiffy art of book, is out now and features a ton of Christian Pearce's, Andrew Baker's and my own conceptual pieces in glorious paper format ~ Pixelised versions on this blog coming soon!

4 comments:

MR BROWN said...

cool can't wait :D

SHOo said...

Hahaha! He's awesome!

Stuart Thomas said...

aha super cute! love it when you do pieces like this!

Greg Broadmore said...

Kaaawaaaiiiiigggghhhh!!!22@@