Wednesday 31 December 2008

Spam!








Here are a few older pics that I don't have here on my blog. They are at other places on the internet (like my very outdated website) so you may or may or may not have seen them.
All of these are personal pieces that I've done in my spare time away from Weta.
I'd love to add some Weta work at some point but I'm always really hesitant to do so, gotta get permissions etc.. boring shit.
The picture of the boxer is now available as a T-Shirt through my friends at Brawla.
Also, happy new year! It's sunny and beautiful outside, a glorious day. Perfect weather for playing videogames!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man!! i love the robots u draw....
i wish i could draw the half of the good u do :D

SHOo said...

Hi! This post is wicked! I just saw you on the news and wanted to wish you all the best for the exhibition 99DS! Smashing artwork you have in there!

Greg Broadmore said...

Thanks! the 99DS exhibition is going really well with a really great public reaction.
I love the Pirate and Octo by the way SHOo, really great stuff.

Dominic Bugatto said...

Solid work.